welcome to my blog

MIN ♥ WON

Monday 14 March 2011

13.03.2011 ♥

13.03.2011 , for me is a very happy day ... 
It is because my man are came back ...
In that three months, because of the distance, make us quarrel and so on ... 
 He told me that three months is the test of god to us , we must trust each other , do not affected by the distance ...
We made ​​a promise in that three months , we each learn something ...
I went to English classes and go to swimming lesson and my man challenges of different things and experience ... 
Today , we done it !:DD
When he got home , we immediately went for lunch ...
It is because i miss my man too much !
I hope the time will stop it when i stay with him at the time , because stay with him , we talked and laughed ...



skipppp 



/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
v






today is my dear leopard  birthday __ miin huii
I attended her birthday on evening ...   
she was dressed beautifully on her birthday ... 
we ate steamboat at her house ...
She prepare alot of food to let us eat ...
thank you so much ! 
wish our friendship forever and you stay pretty ya ! :pp





No comments:

Post a Comment