welcome to my blog

MIN ♥ WON

Friday 18 March 2011

Appear out alot of doubt !

gosh ! my brain appear out alot of doubt !
Who can help me ...
I felt trouble in foudation and diploma , what should i choose it ?
huhhh ....
whose can tell me what is the different between diploma and foundation ? :(( 
I think wait until the result out just make a decision , this should be the best decision for me ... 
Previously , i hope that will delay and delay to get spm result , but now i hope to get the spm result as fast as soon ... 
It is because get the result as sooner , so that do not have to worry it anymore !
however , if get the result we would not be so easy as now to online and so on  ... 
we will be busy with registration , find a collage and university , going  to school to receive all of our stuff and so on ..  
The last remaining days of the results to be release , so take advantage of now do not  worry about all of the things , should be enjoy the last few days ...
teeeheeee !







 MY MAN
if we study in different collage or university , we should not angry and dissapointed about it ... 
we must be patient and should not affected by our distance ... 
we must accept the test made by the GOD  !  
May you promise me ?

 : my english is not so good ... if who dislike to view , please don't view it  ! thankss  alot  !
   







2 comments:

  1. haha , beause you also want study teacher ma ... but i dint interesting teachh people lehhh ... i also dont know ... but i got register ! haah

    ReplyDelete