welcome to my blog

MIN ♥ WON

Saturday 12 March 2011

A very tight , a decision that our future !

oh gosh ! 
Results revealed the dates we getting closer and closer ...  
At first , there are many far announced the date of performance , make our more and more nervous ...  
Maybe a long time , slowly I am not in the nervous ...  
Announced the results the day , it determines our future , determine what course we need to chooses ...
A lot of friends in trouble , what the options in course, I am no exception ... 
Participated in the studies show , there was also trouble into what the collage or univercity  should i choose , what the reading course should i choose and so on ... 
Announced the results the day friends were scattere around the collage or univercity , the feelings have fade over time , we are busy with their own , we have to leave home alone to various places to study...  
Very reluctant to leave the house to study at outside  ...  
We return to a very strange place to start our new life ...  
I will miss my family too muchh
ofcourse i will think my man too ;p
i also hope that if my man and i go to different places to study , our love is not the distance to the down !








just left one day , my man was coming back to home !
i miss my man !
and i love my man !

No comments:

Post a Comment